HEALTH AND SAFETY
Security on site:
· Between 0855am and 3.10pm visitors to the school or latecomers must use the main school entrance on Fort Road to report to the school office.
· The school buildings are closed until 0830am for the health and safety of all members of staff. Parents must not walk through the school building. If you wish to speak to your child’s teacher this must be arranged through the office.
· Dogs, apart from Assistance Dogs, are not allowed anywhere on the school site.
· Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the school site.
· Bikes and scooters must not be ridden in the playground at any time. Please wheel them into the playground to the bike store.
· The staff car park MUST NOT be used as a short cut to the school office. Please use the main gate in Fort road.
· The playtrail is out of bounds before and after school.
· We have a School Nurse who carries out health checks on the Reception children once they are full time. The nurse is also available to talk to parents if you have any concerns about your child e.g. sleep walking, bedwetting, eating difficulties, behavioural concerns. If you would like to speak to the nurse, please leave a message at the school office or telephone the School Nurse’s Office at Adelaide Health Centre on 023 8053 8738.